Foundation Stage – Little Pedlars
Little Pedlars provides education for girls and boys from 3 to 5 years old.
The children have their own well resourced classroom with its own computer, role play area, equipment for sand and water, and an outside play area.
They have access to the Activity Room as well as all the facilities of the whole school such as the Sports Hall, the Gym, the Swimming Pool, Playing Field, Library, Cookery and Pottery rooms. Little Pedlars is very much part of the whole school and joins in with Christmas and summer concerts, sports days and other events.
- Trips out and visitors are a feature of life in Little Pedlars
- The Class teacher is supported at all times by a Learning Support assistant
- A home / school diary is used for communicating messages and homework
The Curriculum is laid down by the early learning goals of :
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication and language
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
Little Pedlars is available every weekday
NURSERY VOUCHERS ARE ACCEPTED